Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#3 - Chicken Stuffed Croissants

I learned this one from on of my favorite Snow College roommates, Karen.

2 cans of crescent rolls
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
1 cup shredded chicken (When I'm lazy, I use canned chicken. You can also substitute shredded turkey or cubed ham.)
1-2 tsp. of onion powder (I just add it until I think it tastes good.)
Opt. 1 small can chopped mushrooms
Plain bread crumbs

In a saucepan melt the cream cheese over medium heat. As the cream cheese is melting add the chicken and the onion powder (and the mushrooms). Once the cream cheese is melted and all the ingredients are mixed in, remove the pan from the burner.

Use a small spoon to scoop the cream cheese mixture onto the wide end of each crescent roll. Roll them up and tuck in the ends. Dip each roll into a bowl of bread crumbs and cover it entirely. Place each roll on a greased baking sheet and cook for 7 minutes at 375 degrees.

Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you make this? Do you have a recipe to share? We want to know! Share the comment love. :)