Monday, February 22, 2010

Calzones

This is a super quick and easy one. I think I learned how to make it in a foods class in high school. (Proof that public education is actually teaching children important life skills!)

Ingredients:
Pillsbury frozen dinner roll dough, defrosted (1-2 per person)
Pizza sauce
Cheese
Pizza toppings

Directions:
1. Flatten each ball of dough. Spread a small spoonful of sauce in the middle of the dough.
2. On half of the dough surface, place desired pizza toppings. Fold dough over to make a pizza pocket and pinch dough together around the edges.
3. Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 20-25 minutes (or until golden brown).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you public education! I made this tonight and loved it. Did I eat too much of it? Yes, I did. Ask me if I feel bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you make this? Do you have a recipe to share? We want to know! Share the comment love. :)